What do I need to know about Hypnosis?
What is Hypnosis?
Hypnosis is a natural and normal state of altered consciousness. It is that feeling you get right before you fall asleep or when you first wake up. It also happens when your mind starts to wonder and thoughts turn into daydreams. Hypnosis is a focused state of awareness and concentration in which the senses become heightened and the physical body relaxes deeply. It is in this state when you are most receptive to thoughts and suggestions entering the mind, creating an ideal learning state you can control. Hypnosis allows you to access and override your subconscious programming so that it is working in alignment with your conscious intention to achieve a specific goal. Through hypnosis, you can make positive changes in your life for the purposes of personal or professional self-improvement.
What is Hypnotherapy?
Hypnotherapy is a complementary and alternative form of health care service for the major purpose of avocational or vocational self-improvement and involves the use of hypnosis in a safe, therapeutic environment to create lasting positive changes in the way you think, feel, and behave. Problems of psychogenic or functional origin are treated by psychological or medical referrals only Hypnotherapy is NOT psychology and does not include diagnosis nor the practice of medicine or psychology, nor is it a substitute for licensed medical or psychological services.
Benefits of Hypnotherapy: (Some issues may require psychological or medical referral.)
- Addictions – Assistance in substance abuse recovery. Help for loved ones affected by the addict’s negative behaviors.
- Career – Have the career you want. Reawaken your passion for success. Increase motivation, release fears, get organized and take steps to reach your goals with ease and confidence.
- Fears and Phobias – Conquer your fears, such as flying, heights, loss of control, water, animals and death.
- Grief Recovery – Moving forward after suffering profound loss.
- Habit Control – Eliminate bad habits from your life, including nail biting, smoking and drinking.
- Health and Rejuvenation – Stay healthy by managing your emotional and physical pain to increase energy, happiness and well-being.
- Learning – Increase your memory and focus, gain better study habits, and eliminate test anxiety.
- Life-Altering Events – Hypnotherapy can help you process major changes in your life, including death, divorce, loss, trauma and relocation.
- Motivation – Remove roadblocks. Release limiting beliefs and negative self-talk standing in the way of your success. Create the life you want.
- Negative Emotions – Regain happiness in your life. Let go of anger, sadness, frustration, fear, anxiety, guilt, shame, worry and hurt.
- Performance Anxiety and Enhancement – Eliminate your fear of public speaking.
- Post Traumatic Stress – Overcome past experiences that have had a lasting impact on you and your life.
- Relationships – Repair, enrich and create fulfilling personal and professional relationships. Overcome sexual problems and difficulties. Forgive yourself and others.
- Relaxation and Stress Management – Achieve a lasting state of well-being using self- hypnosis, meditation and Mindful Awareness practices.
- Self-Esteem and Confidence – Feel better about yourself. Achieve more of what you want – in every area of your life.
- Spirituality – Tap into your highest, most positive and loving self to recreate peaceful balance in your life. Discover the life-enhancing benefits of becoming present in your life.
Why Choose Hypnotherapy? Because it Works!
By harnessing the power of your own subconscious mind, Hypnotherapy is often quick and effective in resolving personal issues and improving focus and performance, whether at work or play. With hypnotherapy, you can effectively replace limiting behaviors with attitudes and actions that promote growth and success. Hypnotherapy helps you focus, direct and maximize your own inner power. It’s an effective, relaxing and drug-free choice for change. Hypnotherapy can help you live the life you desire by eliminating roadblocks and instill positive changes throughout your life. You CAN be the person you want to be!